Masters Level Public Health Analyst - Military and Family Risk Behavior Research
- SSES Behavior Health & Criminal Justice Research
- 1700S Requisition #
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Psychology, Sociology or related area; May 2017 grads will be given consideration
- Minimum of 1 year of research experience
- Substantive knowledge in one or more of the following technical areas: military sexual assault, intimate partner violence, teen dating violence, sexual violence, pregnant and parenting teens, teen pregnancy prevention, and campus sexual assault
- Strong skills in one or more of the following areas: research methodology, intervention development, qualitative and formative research, rigorous program evaluation, Institutional Review Board applications, data collection, qualitative or quantitative analysis, report writing, and training/program delivery
- Strong teamwork orientation and collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Presentation and publications record preferred
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
RTI is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 2,500 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services in health and pharmaceuticals, advanced technology, survey and statistics, education and training, economic and social development, and the environment. Universities in North Carolina founded RTI in 1958 as the first scientific organization in and centerpiece of the Research Triangle Park.
For USA Job Postings Only: RTI participates in the US Government E-Verify program. Further information regarding the E-Verify program and laws that are designed to protect you against discrimination relating to your legal right to work in the US can be found at http://www.rti.org/jobs.
For San Francisco, CA USA Job Postings Only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Further information is available here.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further information is available here.